The anticipated growth of the global lactose intolerance market size is expected to be reflected in a consistent revenue Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) throughout the forecast period. This growth in lactose intolerance market revenue is primarily driven by an increase in the prevalence of lactose intolerance among the global population.
Lactose intolerance refers to the inability to fully digest lactose found in various dairy products. This condition arises due to a deficiency in the body's lactase enzyme, responsible for lactose digestion. Symptoms of lactose intolerance encompass stomach cramps, bloating, diarrhea, vomiting, indigestion, and the presence of fat in stool.
The predominant factor fueling the revenue growth of the lactose intolerance market is the escalating prevalence of lactose intolerance worldwide. As per the 2018 report from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, approximately 68% of the global population faces lactose malabsorption issues.
A Gastroenterology article published on April 12, 2020, revealed that over 40% of individuals worldwide experience functional gastrointestinal disorders. Various gastrointestinal disorders are significant contributors to lactose intolerance, thus influencing the revenue growth of the lactose intolerance market.
The advancement of technology and increased research and development efforts leading to innovative therapeutics for lactose intolerance treatment further contribute to the revenue growth of the lactose intolerance market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/5207
Major Companies in the Market
- Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Amgen Inc.
- Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Walter Bushnell
- Deerland Probiotics & Enzymes, Inc.
- Novozymes A/S
- Abbott Laboratories
- Nestle S.A.
- Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- AstraZeneca plc
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Driving Factors of Lactose Intolerance Market
The lactose intolerance market is influenced by various factors that contribute to its dynamics. These driving factors play a crucial role in shaping the market landscape and affecting the demand for lactose-free products and diagnostic solutions. Some key driving factors include:
1. Increasing Awareness and Diagnosis: Growing awareness about lactose intolerance among consumers and healthcare professionals is a significant driver. As more people become aware of their lactose intolerance, there is a higher demand for diagnostic tests and lactose-free products.
2. Rising Incidence of Lactose Intolerance: The prevalence of lactose intolerance is increasing globally. Genetic predisposition, along with factors such as ethnicity and age, contributes to the rising incidence. This trend drives the demand for effective management and treatment options.
3. Technological Advancements in Diagnostic Testing: Advances in diagnostic technologies for lactose intolerance, such as genetic testing and breath tests, contribute to accurate and efficient diagnosis. This, in turn, fuels the demand for diagnostic tools and solutions.
4. Increasing Demand for Lactose-Free Products: The growing consumer preference for lactose-free or low-lactose products, driven by health-conscious choices and dietary restrictions, propels the lactose-free products market. Food and beverage manufacturers respond to this demand by developing a wide range of lactose-free alternatives.
5. Global Rise in Health and Wellness Trends: The overall shift towards healthier lifestyles and dietary choices is a significant driver. Consumers are increasingly seeking products that align with health and wellness trends, contributing to the popularity of lactose-free options.
6. Expanding Product Offerings by Manufacturers: Food and pharmaceutical companies are expanding their product portfolios to include a variety of lactose-free alternatives. This diversification is driven by the growing market demand for such products.
7. Government Initiatives and Regulations: Supportive regulatory frameworks and government initiatives to address food allergies and intolerances contribute to market growth. Regulations that mandate clear labeling of lactose content on food products also play a role in shaping consumer choices.
8. Growing Adoption of Plant-Based Diets: The rise in plant-based diets, driven by environmental and health considerations, has led to an increased demand for dairy alternatives. This shift is especially prominent among individuals with lactose intolerance, further boosting the lactose-free product market.
9. Increased Healthcare Spending and Accessibility: Improved healthcare infrastructure, increased healthcare spending, and better accessibility to healthcare services contribute to the diagnosis and management of lactose intolerance. This, in turn, impacts the overall market for lactose-free products and solutions.
Understanding and addressing these driving factors is crucial for stakeholders in the lactose intolerance market, including healthcare providers, diagnostic companies, and food manufacturers, to capitalize on emerging opportunities and meet the evolving needs of consumers.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/lactose-intolerance-market
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Primary Lactose intolerance
- Secondary Lactose intolerance
- Congenital Lactose intolerance
- Developmental Lactose intolerance
Treatment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Food Supplements
- Enzymatic lactase supplements
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Liquid formulations
Dosage Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Route of administration (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
End user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Speciality clinics
- Research institutes
Distribution channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/5207
Thank you for reading the research report. Kindly note we also offer report customization as per client requirement. Connect with us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best suited report.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs